Is Condo Insurance Necessary If You Sublet Your Space?

January 29, 2020

If you live in a condo, you likely already have your own condo insurance in place, separate from the building’s insurance. However, if you sublet your condo to another tenant, you may wonder if you need condo insurance, or if they need renter’s insurance.

Condo Insurance 

If you have a condo and have major appliances or items of value inside the residence, but are subletting to another, it is wise to have condo insurance. Likewise, if they are living in the space, they should have their own renter’s insurance to protect their personal items, should there be a covered claim. Always check with a licensed insurance agent to make sure you get the right type of insurance coverage for all situations.

Working With An Experienced Agency

If you want to protect your investments and get the right type of policy coverage, it is crucial to work with an insurance agency with skilled, licensed agents who are ready to help you make wise decisions. We can point out options that work for a particular situation and even recommend any necessary additional coverage to help prevent gaps. People who are looking for high-quality condo insurance can seek assistance through Align Insurance Group, serving the residents of Gulf Shores and Spanish Fort, AL. We are helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to a wide variety of insurance products. 

Don’t get in a situation where there isn’t adequate coverage in place to protect your space and belongings. Call or stop by the office of Align Insurance Group and speak with an agent about your current or desired insurance coverage. We proudly serve the residents of Gulf Shores and Spanish Fort, AL so that you can have peace of mind. 

26041 Predazzer Ln Suite C,
Daphne, AL 36526

We are providing reliable policies that protect the Alabama & Florida Gulf coast.

© Align Insurance Group. All rights reserved. Align Insurance Group is a 68 Ventures Company.